Saturday, May 19

One day, lad, all this will be yours!

PRINCE HERBERT:
What, the curtains?
FATHER:
No. Not the curtains, lad. All that you can see, stretched out over the hills and valleys of this land! This'll be your kingdom, lad.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail


Tonight I am hanging curtains on the windows of my apartment. They look so much better than the blinds. But more importantly, now I can leave the windows open, and not wear pants!

Today, I learned a valuable lesson about tailgating the car in front of you on the highway. Don't do it. Because the driver may vomit out his window and splatter your car worse than a swarm of bugs. True story.

That sums up my day: vomit on the car and hanging curtains.

1 comment:

craziasian said...

I always walk around the apartment with no pants on even when our blinds are open.

This drives mr. anonymous nuts. Now that i think about, I wonder if this is why I am the most popular town watch president in philly.hmm.