Sunday, July 8

Death by Popsicle

If I don't wake up tomorrow, it's probably because I ate expired popsicles. Seriously, my popsicles expired back in May. It's frozen fruit juice - how does it expire? Well, to test it out, I let the neighbors' dog try it. He's not dead yet. Just kidding. It was the neighbors' kid.

In other death-defying news, I am one step closer to home-ownership following the home inspection that we had on Friday. Our home inspector was Mr. Fix-it. Really. Mr. Fix-it has a radio show on the AM, and he inspected our house. Our realtor was impressed when we told him, however he wished we had told him earlier so that he could get Mr. Fix-it's autograph. I reminded him that we did get Mr. Fix-it's autograph - on our 30 page Inspection Report.



Anyway, it appears that Christie and I are about to buy a death trap! If the chimney doesn't fall on our heads in the night, then surely we will be electrocuted by the mis-wired electric outlets. And don't forget the asbestos!
Actually the inspection went very well. We do have a few things that need to be fixed before the closing, but they're not too big. And some are code violations that would need to be fixed whether we had the inspection or not. Christie and I are already planning the house warming party. See more pictures at Flickr!

4 comments:

mance01 said...

It's gorgeous! I don't know about that scary spider-webby picture at the bottom, but the outside is really pretty! Congratulations!

That's a strong effort for MILONYE. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Donny,

If you have a house warming party, I will come. I'm so excited for you!

Love Katie

craziasian said...

it is the most adorable house ever.

Anonymous said...

I love it. When you have a weekend party in the fall, invite me, and I will sleep over. Thanks in advance!