Monday, February 9

Meatloaf Party

It's actually going to happen! We have a website and everything. Meatloaf Party I've been listening to plenty of his music recently to keep myself pumped. Amanda did a great job on the website. I'm now working on a costume. I think I may try to dress like Meat Loaf. I have to find a dress shirt with the ruffles. And suspenders. And greasy hair. I never thought I would have another use for my mullet wig. It's the gift that keeps on giving. First it was part of my Uncle Dad Halloween costume. Then Jon wore it as Brewer SuperFan. And now to complete the trifecta - it will be worn as part of a Meat Loaf costume. I know that Meat Loaf doesn't have a mullet, but I'm not going to buy a new wig, and I'm pretty positive that Meat Loaf wigs are not available at this time of year.

No comments: