Tuesday, July 4

CL joke

Have you guys been responding to my post on Craig's List? Because some of my responses have been a little strange - not strange enough to be funny. Just strange enough so that I have to spend the time to type out an awkward response. I know I shouldn't be discriminatory, but really, I don't want to live with anyone who does not conjugate verbs correctly. Nor someone who clearly did not read my post and asks questions that were answered in it. Some examples of the questions are "What is the rent?" or "Where is the apartment?" The answers to both of these questions are easy to find. The first is the number in the title with the dollar sign ($) in front of it. The answer to the second is the address that was on the bottom of the page next to the little map.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several months ago I too posted on CL trying to find a roommate and a place to live. I found it was easier to not respond to the people who gave me crazy, irrelevent responses...if they can't bother to read your whole post and respond appropriately, can they be bothered to pay rent on time and clean the bathroom? Exactly.

Tom said...

I haven't been replying, but that's a good idea. I'm reminded of a scene from Mrs. Doubtfire starring Robin Williams.

Adina, John, Jackie, etc, this sounds like a good way to spend a lunch hour.

-t

craziasian said...

I am so on it.