Sunday, October 8

Updates

  • I woke up to find a container of cottage cheese outside of my apartment this morning.
  • I still have 80 hours of study time to take in the next 20 work days before my next exam.
  • I finally hung up the pictures in my apartment. And I bought a desk. But I still haven't hooked up the internet yet. I called the help desk, but they weren't too helpful.
  • I raised $200+ for the CROP walk today. But I still didn't get anyone from my church to walk with me.
  • Kat's engaged.
  • I received an angry letter from my high school Latin teacher telling me to stop organizing letter campaigns asking her to run for school board.
  • The mayor of Milwaukee sent me a letter thanking me for the letter I sent him regarding air pollution in Milwaukee. I sent no such letter. But I don't think he actually cares.

No comments: