Sunday, April 20

Update

I'm sorry that I've been so bad about posting lately. But you see, the temperature of Wisconsin is now above freezing, and the snow if finally receding. My students are still demanding a great deal of my attention and the class that I'm taking is winding down. I have all sorts of assignments due in the next month. I handed in one of them on Tuesday, only to have given back to me on Friday to redo. Super. And this weekend I had to write a "self-identity autobiography" that focuses on my cultural background. I sit at my desk and think about the beautiful weather outside, I keep telling myself that I will have all the time I want in July and August.

And to be perfectly honest, I have had some quality down time recently. Bluegrass Wednesdays is still hot. Our kickball team is 1-1, which is already better than last year's record of 0 and every game we showed up to. I attended an MSO concert and saw the new conductor's first concert. And today I saw a woman with a Skip-it running down the street. And you know what my reaction was? I want a skip-it too.

This week is also looking to be jam-packed. I hope to find some time to tell you all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in a sing-songy voice, "Skip it, Skip it..."