Sunday, November 16

Dan Goldin Day

We had 14 people at the brewery to celebrate Dan Goldin Day this year. And some of them didn't even know they were out for the holiday until they arrived and I told them. I had not wanted them to feel any pressure to buy gifts or get dressed up special. A good time was had by all - or so I was told. The highlight of my evening was certainly dancing to Billy Ocean's "Get out of my Dreams". My new friends were mega-impressed when I called a Journey song seconds before it played. "Just another Dan Goldin Day miracle," I explained to them. Mario told me later this weekend that Hall & Oates and Billy Ocean had not had such large roles in his life until he started hanging out with me and Jon. This was before he heard Christie and me sing "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" at the pizza place on Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Thank you, Donny. I read this post yesterday and still have Get Out Of My Dreams stuck in my head.

-t

Happy Dan Goldin Day