Sunday, November 16

Purchases

I bought my first candle this week. It was $20 on sale. I don't know why, but I feel as if my life is different now. I had similar feeling when I bought my first 3-hole punch. It seems like a rite of passage - I'm one more step into adulthood. Christie, stop reading now. I accidentally left it burning while I was out this weekend - for 5 hours.

I also bought a vest. It looks good, but it does not look like something I would wear. Christie supported the purchase, but only because she's a good friend. She thinks wearing a vest is weird. Could this be some strange quarter-life crisis? When/if I buy a camera (my 4th for the year) I'll post a picture of my new vest, with a candle burning in the background.

1 comment:

Rowdehchickpea said...

Wow. It's like an extension of DGD.