Monday, January 2

Back from BONYE 2006

I would have to say that BONYE 2006 was a huge success. I'm back in Milwaukee, finally cleaning my clothes. I'm still smarting from the bruises that I got from snowboarding. I'm trying to put together a timeline of New Year's Eve. Who left the bar when and with whom? And why did they leave? I have a feeling that none of know everything, but then a part of me doesn't want to know everything.

Everytime I go back to Massachusetts I feel the pull to move back there. I know that it's not all party, party, party, but that's not what I miss. I miss the friends with a comfort level that we can spend all day long teasing each other. And this weekend has provided so much new teasing material.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, you know that's not true - I always know everything.

And I usually have pictures to prove it =)

Tom said...

ba-loney.

"WHERE'S LINDSAY?!?!"


"WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?!? WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

-Felecia, 1/1/06


yeah, you know everything alright ;)

Anonymous said...

ok, Tom, true enough. But you are forgetting A ) how unsober I was - Adina definitely told me what happened and where everyone was going and I forgot B) Lindsay makes bad decisions and leaves without telling anyone and C) it was so loud in the bar I HAD to yell.

You have to admit, though, we host (ok, Donny hosts) one hell of a party.