Tuesday, April 18

Summertime Goals

With only two-thirds of spring remaining, I have begun a list of goals to accomplish during summer 2006. Please feel free to suggest any other activities that I should try while "the livin' is easy and the fish are jumpin.'"


Read Proust.

See a Rush Tribute band (in addtion to Light Up, the Styx tribute band).

Visit California.

Visit the Wisconsin Dells.

Have a drunken party and not remember part (most) of it.

Run in the Sausage Race. Beat 3 sausages.

Open an IRA.

Ride with the Ditty Bops on their Bike across America tour.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help Jenn move into her new apartment in Ann Arbor.

Anonymous said...

rent a beach house in dirty jersey with Kat and Adina.

Donny said...

I already offered to help move Jenn. See her live journal.

Anonymous said...

My sister lives in San Diego and somehow I am certain you two would stay quite entertained. Consider it. Or wait a year or so and visit me there.

It may be a bit early for an IRA, if you are already putting some of your salary into a 401(k) from work, especially given what your job may be matching after you vest. I'm currently looking into a slew of mutual funds to store my millions (eh, cough cough). Theres a lot more fun and aggressive things we can do to make our money work, other than sitting it in an IRA for when we are much more wrinkly.