Sunday, November 5

Course C

I'm not feeling too good about my exam, which is tomorrow morning. Even now, I don't feel like studying, because I'm worried that it'll just make me realize all that I still don't know. I've been concentrating on categories that are always on the exam. My game plan is to go straight for them and cut my losses on the things I don't know. I'm usually a good test-taker so hopefully that will help separate me from the riff-raff. The exam is always graded on a curve. Thirty-five problems in 4 hours, and a good number of them will take more than 10 minutes each to complete.

I'm not sure of the passing rate of this exam but it has to be better than the rate of the previous one. Hopefully it'll be around 40%. I think I can handle that.

2 comments:

mance01 said...

Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

DONNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY