Sunday, October 21

I was feeling pretty proud of myself for my healthy eating at dinner tonight. I had organic lentil soup. And even though I enjoy it, lentil soup is quite high on the sacrifice-taste-for-health-meter. I felt pretty good about myself until I remember all of the other things I had eaten this weekend.

Friday
Dinner: Pizza and beer

Saturday
Breakfast: Bloody Mary (a vegetable!), jello shots, a donut, and a banana.
Lunch: Pizza and beer
Dinner: cheese, artichoke dip, bread and liquor.

Sunday
Lunch: Butterburger
Dinner: Lentil Soup - as if that makes up for the rest of the week. So, I chased it with M&Ms.

5 comments:

Rowdehchickpea said...

Jello shots for breakfast?!?!?! I'm DEFINITELY coming to MILONYE!

craziasian said...

what is a butterburger? it sounds delicious.

Donny said...

I have so many things to introduce you to when you arrive in Wisconsin.

Butterburgers
Frozen Custard
Bratwurst
Gluten-free Beer
Cheese
Gluten-filled Beer
Cowboy Cookies
Creme puffs
Kopps Burgers

craziasian said...

you had me at Butterburgers

Tom said...

Adina, I've been.

[check]Butterburgers
[check]Frozen Custard
[check]Bratwurst
[check]Gluten-free Beer
[check]Cheese
[check]Gluten-filled Beer
[ ]Cowboy Cookies
[check]Creme puffs
[ ]Kopps Burgers

It'll be fun - but it's BYOL (bring your own Lipitor)