Tuesday, August 5

Wheel

I think I sprained my neck at yoga today. I probably should not have been in class though given that my feet have ugly blisters on them from my run this weekend. But my muscles are not sore and I assumed that as long as I did not do anything on my toes, I would feel find. That was correct until I tried to get beyond my 5-point wheel stance. You know, when you try to lift your head off the ground. My head did not leave the ground. It just went sideways and stretched my neck in a new direction. I put ice on it, but I have no idea if that's better or worse.

Have you seen the fainting goats on YouTube? I refuse to get a dog, but my heart has sort of turned for the fainting goats.

1 comment:

craziasian said...

for some strange reason, i totally relate to these goats