Sunday, November 1

In recent years, some of my friends managed to post once a day for the entire month of November. I don't think I can pull that off, but I'm going to attempt to at least post more frequently than the once per month that I've been averaging. I am doing this because I miss reading my friends' blogs. I perhaps by being a little more reflective at the end of the day, I will keep my trials and tribulations in perspective.

I had a nice Halloween. I dressed as a bumblebee. I looked ridiculous. Mario threw the party and he dressed up as the stack of money from the Geico commercial. (Why does it feel like? Somebody's watching me?) Other costumes included a Wheaties box and a lobster made out of paper products. The party music was mostly Billy Ocean and Hall and Oates. "Get Out of My Dreams, Get into my Car" and "Maneater" were each played at least 5 times.

2 comments:

mance01 said...

I agree...I miss everyone's blogs. The internet is getting boring.

Sounds like a fun Halloween...I thought we'd have a ton of trick-or-treaters since our new house is right next to a school, but I was sorely disappointed. I'm assuming it's because the Pope banned Halloween :-p

I will try to blog more this month too. Then we'll both have something to read :)

billy said...

my friend dressed as a wheaties box too! i wonder if it was the same thing, if your friend had a homemade costume then nevermind, but the kid i know, he was in a big orange box, and he was wearing a usa basketball jersey... it was pretty awesome