Tuesday, May 30

Wherefore art thou...

Jake and I are finally using our balcony. During our Spring Cleaning Extravaganza I cleaned it up, fixed the screen door, and scrubbed the windows. This weekend, though, was the first time we used it for it's real purpose - throwing watermelons. Actually we sat out there drinking Creepy Daves on night and talked about typical guy stuff - Danika Patrick, Bruce Springsteen, and varicose veins.

We now have a small grill out there, though we have only used it at the local park. We've talked about getting chairs too, but with Jake out of town this week, it looks like that job will fall to me. It's currently raining, otherwise, I'd be out there right now.

Oh, and we have tickets to see Springsteen in two weeks.

2 comments:

Tom said...

I don't usually read post titles. (because they come afterwards? ha!)

but seriously, I just skip to the body of the post.

I happened back across the title of this post when I checked for an update. Being the first thing I saw, this time, I read it.

And now I understand the title is a Shakespeare reference.

Well done.

-t

also, is it Shakespear?

Donny said...

Yeah, I was aluding to Juliet's speech on the balcony.

I don't understand how you read the title last when it's at the top. But then there are many things you do that I don't understand.