Wednesday, August 17

catch up

I have spent a good deal of time on the phone lately. Besides the numerous calls last week, I talked to Cory last night for an hour. And tonight Thomas called and we talked for an hour too. He was in a car accident today and I think he wanted to say Good-bye before Maureen kills him.

Tomorrow I get to see Beth. She's in Wisconsin to wish her mom well before she goes to Africa for two years. I can't imagine my mom deciding to go on a mission trip for such a long time. But good for her. She's a nurse and I'm sure her skills will be appreciated.

I haven't been studying as much as I should. I haven't done anything to prepare for my pending move. And I haven't cooked that eggplant that I bought at the farmer's market last Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dan ate an eggplant this past winter and then the next day had the stomach flu. though he knew in his brain that the stomach flu wasn't induced by the eggplant, he still won't eat eggplant. which is fine with me, because eggplants are sort of gross.

Anonymous said...

I love eggplant. But I bet yours is bad now. Very sad.

Anonymous said...

from saturday? no way felecia, they may be a little squishy but definitely edible.

of course, let's not talk about how long some of my fresh produce sits in the fridge until i get around to eating it...