Sunday, November 6

Anticipation

The actuarial outpost still has not confirmed my registration to be a member of the discussion forums. I have things to say. I want to be accepted by my actuarial brethren (and sistren). I have pension questions that need to be answered.

Have you heard the latest actuarial news? During last Thursday's Course 8 exam, some of the Pension exam takers were given the wrong case study; they were given the Medical Benefits study! Aye carumba! Bosha moi! Years of preparation and hard work and they were given the wrong test! Some proctors, quick-thinking (or not), took it upon themselves to find copies of the correct test and made copies of it for the students who had the wrong exams. This is fine except for those people across the country who ended up not receiving the correct exam. This is a big deal because these exams are graded on a curve. So, either a bunch of people will be disqualified because they followed the proctors' lead or a bunch of people will be pissed that they were given an exam they did not prepare for. I don't know how the Society will sort this out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you make good jokes too easy to make?

Donny said...

This isn't funny. This is my life.

Tom said...

No, no, that's why it is funny.

Anonymous said...

thank you for clarifying tom.