Tuesday, November 8

So much fun

My exam was so much fun today, I think I'll take it again in May. Out of 40 questions, I probably guessed at 20. That is flat-out guessing, not even doing the problem. There were also about 10 that I did and my answer was not one of the five choices so I just had to choose one that was close by. I don't get my results until January. I'm not sure if I should start studying now or wait for the score. There is a chance that I passed, especially because the exam is graded on a curve. As for tonight, though, Jake and I opened up the grey goose and popped in his Married...with Children DVD, Season 1. The grey goose helped me to appreciate the show.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Congrats! Hooray for vodka! and for al bundy! (that exclamation point is a reserved exclamation).

Tom said...

Hey donny, I've realized that when I'm in milwaukee you won't have anyone to comment on your blog.

-t













except maybe adina, but she doesn't really count

Donny said...

I'll let you use my computer while you're here.

Anonymous said...

wow i almost missed that burn because i was skimming your comment.