Tuesday, March 14

Dance like a Peanut

Last Friday, a bunch of us went dancing at Retro Night. Most of the music comes from the 80s for Retro Night and this week I actually recognized most of the songs. We decided that we would go dancing over the weekend after Jake, Katie, and I spent Wednesday night listening to Michael Jackson songs and dancing like our favorite Peanuts characters.

My favorite is the one that bops his head from from shoulder to shoulder while lifting his arms to one side. Katie's really good at walking in place with her arms straight in front of her. Jake told us how his favorite character is "Penpal."

Ok, I just looked for my favorite dancer and it seems that I made him up. He wasn't on the show. I suppose I imagined him. Maybe the imaginary dancer's name is "Penpal."

1 comment:

Tom said...

Check the holiday specials, I've seen that guy before. I'm with you on that one.