Tuesday, March 28

Busy

Work is super-busy. I'm not getting to bed at a reasonable hour, and even when I do sleep it's not very relaxing. Fitting in the studying and having fun is tough. It reminds me of my busy days in college. The overtime pay is nice though.

I saw two concerts recently - The Ditty Bops and Nickelcreek, which was fantastic, again. And tonight I saw the 5 Browns. They are five siblings who play five pianos simultaneously. They were good - a pleasant way to spend an evening, but nowhere near the Bops or NC.

This weekend I went with a group of friends up to Cedarburg to take a winery tour. It wasn't much different from a brewery tour except that brewery tours never explain to you the proper way of ordering a beer. After the brewery we shopped around Cedarburg. I made the group of people stop at the Rock Shop. Then we went to Don's Resale and Antique Store. It's in the basement of the Seed 'n' Feed. It is amazing how much junk fits in that basement - I mean, store. Parts of cars, broken umbrellas, fixed-up lawn-mowers, chairs, tools, lamps. If you can't find it at Don's, then you don't need it. We bought a broken lamp. We're going to rewire it. It's our project for next week. And I'm excited about it.

No comments: