Wednesday, May 25

Exam prep

Tomorrow is my next exam. It is on interest theory and I am sick of thinking about investments and bonds. That is why today I did very little studying. I worked until 1 and then went to the library. After some duration problems (all 20 examples that I have) I decided to go home. A few more problems was all I could handle. Dinner at Chipotle and then stained glass class.

When I got home I stopped at Mike's for his vacuum. He showed me his new big screen TV with high definition cable. Wow. That was incredible. But I would certainly trade the TV for a two-week trip to Alaska. Mike's a nice guy and all but I do not understand his values.

I'm extremely excited for Ray's visit. I keep thinking about how much I enjoyed Jenn's trip to Milwaukee, and now Ray'g going to be here. Perhaps, deep down, I'm just anxious to see the Riverwest Accordion Club.

No comments: