Wednesday, July 27

Sexual Harassment

Today we didn't do work at the office. We all went to the Brewers game instead. We had a lot of bear. We ate brats, chips and dip, and cheese balls. And someone baked cookies too. We finally went into the stadium at the 5th inning. That was because we ran out of beer in the parking lot and some of us had to use the restrooms.

After the game, some people decided to go out for drinks. I wish I hadn't gone, because I feel that too much information was shared tonight, and I may be called to speak to a human resource manager. Especially because we just had our "Respect at Work" meeting last week. Anyway, Mike tried to hook up with a new hire, even though an ex-girlfriends was at the bar. I think she was trying to hook up with me, though I'm pretty sure the intern grabbed her a few times. I know that she punched him; she also punched one of my bosses, though I'm not sure why. Some of our topics tonight were "who shaves what", "frequency of masturbation", and "lesbians". I seriously thought we were going to have a girl-fight on our hands at one time.

A sexual harassment suit could be possible after tonight's actions. And unfortunately, I may have been the only one sober enough to know what was going on.

3 comments:

Tom said...

you sure you're sober enough after drinking all that "bear" and seeing "an ex girlfriends" of Mike's? :-Þ

Donny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donny said...

I only removed it because I misspelled a word and then realized that I didn't like the comment anyway.