Tuesday, September 27

Tom - request

I was going to leave this as a comment from an earlier post but then realized that if I'm not reading my comments, then what are the chances anyone else is.

Tom, will you please send me a copy of our list of quotes and characters from our trip to Myrtle Beach during Senior Year? If someone else has it, I'd appreciate it from you too. I just figured Tom's the most likely to have it saved and to know where the copy is. My copy was destroyed when my computer crashed.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I don't save things. the only quote I remember is "I think I have a piece of an M&M in my nasal cavity." that's really all I've got. John might know something...

Anonymous said...

I believe I have it somewhere on a disk. My memory stick wouldn't work on my old computer, and my laptop doesn't have a floppy disk drive, so I guess it would require some effort and free time at work to look for it.

Also, why would we assume that Tom is the most likely person to have saved this? See my post regarding my planner and how packed it is because I record everything I do. I'm pretty sure it was my idea to record all of the quotes and what we did each day. I mean, just this Saturday I was writing quotes on a napkin at Sunset.

That said, I don't have the file. Oops.

Tom said...

I agree. I would not be the one to keep things. Ever. Unless it was related to ping pong. Then I would try and remember to hang on to it...but might not.