Monday, April 18

Discover Trevor

Gail didn't respond, but Trevor did!

I left for work at 9 this morning and didn't return home until 10:30 tonight (I did take a 2 hour long dinner break though).

However, I did have a chance to write back to the people of Discover:


Thank you for your reply. In order to cancel this service, you will need to contact the merchant directly to do so. You may wish to request a cancellation number to ensure that your request is properly processed.

Intuit has listed their toll-free phone number next to the charge on your Account. Please contact them to request the cancellation and request an estimated time that you can expect a credit to your Account.

If you need anything else, please let me know! Thank you for choosing to use Discover Card.

Regards,

Trevor



Hi Trevor,

What happened to Gail?

In the original message that was received by Gail, I gave her the cancellation number that Intuit had given me. In a previous message that I sent you, I explained that I had already contacted Intuit. They gave me the number 001928.

Is there a phone number at which I could reach you? That would probably be much easier than filling out these message windows and it wouldn't feel so impersonal.

Let me know if there's any other information that you need.

Thanks,

Don

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who you will be discovering next!!!!

I am really enjoying these installments.