Wednesday, March 16

busy

I've been busy this week. Everyone is giving me things to do at work; overtime is common these days. Also, at home I tend to have my time filled. Here are some things that I've done this past week:

- Filled out most of my taxes. (Federal and WI. Still have PA and MA and local.)
- Prepared half of the data for one of our large international clients.
- Prepared Reconciliation Reports (three times) for the same client.
- Read 100 pages of the Mayor of Casterbridge.
- Made a new friend.
- Promised to get her drunk soon.
- Found out my mother supports Bush.
- Practiced problems from chapters 5 & 6 of The Theory of Interest.
- Organized a potluck dinner.
- Realized I don't know much about chapters 5 & 6.
- Swam 6 out of 7 mornings.
- Created an excel spreadsheet to monitor my swimming.
- Cracked the missing password at work to access "sensitive" information because the consultant couldn't find the email. (on my second try and after about 20 minutes of said consultant being in a tizzy)
- Called Kat.
- Started to look for an apartment/condominium.
- Made Beth a birthday card.
- Watched half of a season of West Wing.


I hope to get my act together soon so that I can make more meaningful poats. Hopefully then, too, they will be more interesting.

2 comments:

Tom said...

is your friend cute? which season of west wing? when do you think you'll complete the current stained glass project? how do you feel about chapters 1-4 of the theory of interest? what does "sensitive" information mean? when is the potluck? have you filled out a march madness bracket for the office? when will you prepare the other half of the data for your international clients? goatee or no goatee? glasses or contacts? jam or jelly!?

-Tom

also, great away message yesterday, I'd forgotten el segundo, thanks for reminding me.

Donny said...

Yes, she is. First season. This is my second viewing; I'm going to buy the next season as a reward for passing my next exam. I hope to finish the current project next Wednesday if I cut all of my pieces at home this weekend. Chapters 1-4 are a snap. Names, SSN, medical expenses, salaries, account balances. Saturday 6 pm. Yes. When I receive it, but I found a problem with the first half. Still goatee. Still contacts. Jam, out of jelly, but I'm shopping tonight.