Sunday, June 12

Eight

That's the number of bugs that were on my face when I arrived home from my run today. It's pretty gross but I like to think that I was traveling so fast that the bugs didn't have time to get out of my way.



In other exercise news, my swimming spreadsheet is incredible. By entering how many laps I do each day, my spreadsheet calculates the number of meters I swim each day and each week, the total and average miles I swim each week. It calculates the average number of times I go to the gym in a year, a month, a week, and each day (that last one is the probability that I went to the gym; I'm not going multiple times a day.) It is also tallying how far I go in a year. Currently my average is about 4.5 miles of swimming each week. Michael Phelps averages 45 miles a week. I'm one-tenth of an Olympian, but 10 times an Excel god.

No comments: