Wednesday, June 29

To do before Friday, July 8

1. Reserve a wet suit.
2. Acquire proper footwear and rain gear.
3. Finagle my finances.
4. Pay my bills.
5. Deposit the check.
6. Wonder where my state taxes refund is.
7. Compile a list of furniture I own and what I plan to bring to the new apartment.
8. Email that list to new roommate.
9. Organize and help run client meeting. (half-checked)
10. An entire pension valuation for a 5,000 participant plan.
11. May batch calculations.
12. Write to Sharon Lee.
13. Buy Dad a birthday gift.
14. Read Middlemarch.
15. Make plans to go to Philadelphia for training at the end of July.
16. Read Everything is Illuminated.
17. Clean bathroom.
18. Laundry (including linen).
19. Cook the meat and vegetables in my fridge before they go bad.
20. Make a list of "100 Things to do Before I Die" so that I can cross off "See Alaska".
21. Go to Summerfest. Sing along to Pat McGurdy.
22. Sober up.
23. See Howie Day at Summerfest. Roll eyes at anyone who didn't know him before 2001.
24. Use 3-day Summerfest Pass one more time. Count mullets at the Styx show.
25. Register for the sausage race. (I get a free brat at the end of the race.)
26. Finish puzzle.
27. Watch the Indian Jones Boxed Set and return to coworker.
28. Recycle.

No comments: